inMyCellar (our latest public Android application) allows you to keep track of the details of the beers/wines/other things that you keep in your cellar. It's ideal for homebrewers, casual collectors and connoisseurs alike. You can use it as a reference the next time you're shopping or preparing a trade. Lots of interesting things coming! Join us and help drive future development.
inMyCellar is now live on Android Market, SlideMe, AndAppStore, and Camangi Market. It's been submitted to Motorola Shop4Apps and should be available in a few days.
inMyCellar is Ad Supported beta software. Thanks and contact us via email/website for more information/comments/suggestions.
Interested in joining the inMyCellar Beta program? Sign up here.
changes since 0.95
- added 'Liquor' type
- remove 'sort' buttons in favor of ActionBar list filter
- Use a case insensitive sort
- changes to prepare for Android L
- other minor bug fixes
changes since 0.8:
- added integration with BJCPDroid to auto complete style information for beer/mead/cider
- added autocomplete for origin and size based on what's currently stored in your database
- optimized permissions and feature usage to make app available on more devices (non-touchscreen and extra large screens)
- ability to email developer directly from application
- added follow on twitter capability
- fixed bug on devices that did not have Android Market app installed when attempting to view other applications by Transmutable Explorations
- upgraded to latest version of AdMob SDK
- added analytics to help improve app quality